The neighbourhood I was moving into is currently under evacuation order, what can I do?

If you have been displaced from your home or are facing financial challenges due to the wildfires, you can apply for Emergency Funding to request financial assistance through Enrolment Services.

Last Updated: August 21, 2023 4:22pm
Topic Areas: Orientations and New Student Info and Spaces, Buildings, Operations
Info For: Students