Need a caffeine fix? Live TimCam ViewCan’t see our live streaming videos? Please update and enable your Adobe Flash Player for your browser.
What Are You Working On?
Get to know exceptional UBC staff and faculty who are doing great things. See What Are You Working On?
Follow on social
- Runners, mark your calendars and take your marks: Campus to campus run returns in 2020news.ok.ubc.ca/feedJanuary 22, 2020 1:25 pm
- Scientist Lera Boroditski explains why language is vital to us allnews.ok.ubc.ca/feedJanuary 21, 2020 7:00 am
- Scientist Lera Boroditsky explains why language is vital to us allnews.ok.ubc.ca/feedJanuary 21, 2020 7:00 am
- Lottery-styled art gala evening coming to UBCOnews.ok.ubc.ca/feedJanuary 16, 2020 10:23 am
- GRAD RUNDOWNAdvising & Involvement CentreJanuary 22, 2020 5:00 pm
- A PARTNERSHIP IN RESEARCH EVENT – Getting HomeInstitute for Healthy Living and Chronic Disease Prevention (IHLCDP)January 23, 2020 12:00 pm
- Lunar New Year CelebrationInternational StudentsJanuary 23, 2020 12:00 pm
- Note-taking and Strategic ReadingLibraryJanuary 23, 2020 12:30 pm
In your inbox
UBCO’s email newsletter for faculty and staff—distributed the first and third Wednesday of every month. Subscribe now.
Newsletter automatically sent to current faculty and staff in Vancouver and the Okanagan on a bi-weekly basis. If you’ve unsubscribed, you can resubscribe now.
Consider giving back—support the largest fundraising campaign for students in UBC history. Change their world so they can change ours. Read more.
UBCO UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN
Through your generosity, UBCO continues to help those in our community who need it most. Join the annual United Way Campaign.