Need a caffeine fix? Live TimCam ViewCan’t see our live streaming videos? Please update and enable your Adobe Flash Player for your browser.
What Are You Working On?
Get to know exceptional UBC staff and faculty who are doing great things. See What Are You Working On?
Follow on social
- UBC study suggests antioxidants may not help with altitude sicknessMar 15
- Acclaimed animal advocate, photojournalist Jo-Anne McArthur visits UBCMar 14
- UBC researcher tackles the complexity of palliative careMar 14
- Kelowna residents urged to be a Bee Ambassador this yearMar 13
- MA Thesis Oral Examination Announcement – Dion Kaszas: Embodying the Past in the Present for the Future: Practicing, Supporting, and Highlighting Indigenous Tattoo Revivals Through Indigenous and Creative Research MethodologiesMar 20
- Thesis Formatting WorkshopMar 20
- Embrace Aging – Exercising control over arthritisMar 20
- UBC Survey Tool Training SessionMar 20
In your inbox
UBCO’s email newsletter for faculty and staff—distributed the first and third Wednesday of every month. Subscribe now.
Newsletter automatically sent to current faculty and staff in Vancouver and the Okanagan on a bi-weekly basis. If you’ve unsubscribed, you can resubscribe now.
Consider giving back—support the largest fundraising campaign for students in UBC history. Change their world so they can change ours. Read more.
UBCO UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN
Through your generosity, UBCO continues to help those in our community who need it most. Join the annual United Way Campaign.