Need a caffeine fix? Live TimCam ViewCan’t see our live streaming videos? Please update and enable your Adobe Flash Player for your browser.
What Are You Working On?
Get to know exceptional UBC staff and faculty who are doing great things. See What Are You Working On?
Follow on social
- Reducing the fear of being too happyAug 13
- Researchers examine success of quit smoking appAug 9
- New study discovers gene that makes lavender smell sweetAug 7
- Hundreds gather for Opera Kelowna’s Carmen at UBC OkanaganAug 2
- MSc Thesis Oral Defence, Andrew Ogilvy: Design of a Solid Tank Prototype Optical Computed Tomography ScannerAug 15
- Design of a Solid Tank Prototype Optical Computed Tomography ScannerAug 15
- PhD Dissertation Oral Defence, Jasmin Ma: Advancing Physical Activity Intervention Measurement and Development Among People with Spinal Cord Injury: A Behaviour Change Science and Integrated Knowledge Translation ApproachAug 20
- MASc Thesis Oral Defence, Yadi Cao: Analytical and Numerical Study of Plug Flow Inside Round/Concentric MicrochannelsAug 21
In your inbox
UBCO’s email newsletter for faculty and staff—distributed the first and third Wednesday of every month. Subscribe now.
Newsletter automatically sent to current faculty and staff in Vancouver and the Okanagan on a bi-weekly basis. If you’ve unsubscribed, you can resubscribe now.
Consider giving back—support the largest fundraising campaign for students in UBC history. Change their world so they can change ours. Read more.
UBCO UNITED WAY CAMPAIGN
Through your generosity, UBCO continues to help those in our community who need it most. Join the annual United Way Campaign.