Web Data Collector
The Web Data Collector is a tool that enables the collection of academic course scheduling information from Faculties to Enrolment Services for the creation of the winter and summer academic schedules.
Launching Web Data Collector
- Enter: CWL Username and Password
- Click: Log in
- Collection of faculty unavailability
- Confirming courses to be offered
- Adding, deleting and editing course sections
- Providing section details which includes, number of repeats, duration, term, teaching instructor, released seats, cross-listed courses, sequencing, location requirements
- Web Data Collector (WDC) Training
- WDC Fixed Day and Time
- WDC User Guide Winter Session
- WDC User Guide Summer Session
- WDC Data Checklist
- WDC Generating Reports Guide
- Summer Session meeting pattern
- To look at Classrooms and furniture types on campus, visit: https://learningspaces.ok.ubc.ca
- To check room availability, visit the UBCO Online Timetable Web Server
- Need access to WDC?
- Can’t find a course in WDC?
- Can’t find an instructor in WDC?
- Need refresher training in WDC?
Contact the scheduling team at firstname.lastname@example.org